Sunday, January 7, 2018

77 UFO's on 2018 List

This is the year to get more finishes.  My list is all set up in excel.  I have committed to the Stashbuster 2018 UFO challenge.  77 UFO's in various stages of development.   I reported my first finish yesterday.  Second finish is close behind, as the binding was put on today!  I am feeling motivated to "git 'em done!"

Then of course today, I found four more partial projects hiding on the sewing shelves!   Hidden in plastic containers with UFO's already on the list.  So that takes me to 81.   I have reduced another project from the list by putting the material back on the shelves and filed the pattern away.  I am not committed to completing it.   This allows me to use the project brown material in Bonnie's mystery quilt, On Ringo Lake.

Sister's Choice, number 8 on list, is actively calling me to get it done.  Today, I spread the 19 completed blocks out in the spare bedroom.  Yes, this top needs to be completed.   Target date:  February 28. 

Here are nine Sister Choice blocks completed last spring!  This quilt has traveled to three quilt retreats!  I can see why it is calling to be completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment