Sunday, December 21, 2014

I am making a list and checking it twice to have my 2015 UFO Challenge quilt list.  Stashbusters.com has me motivated to "git 'er done."  Their challenge is to make a list and complete the quilts of the past year (or years) and complete them in 2015.  I can accept this challenge!

 I have selected 60 quilts of the many I have to move them to another level of getting to the finish line.  Most of my UFO's are tops being created.  Some need more blocks, some need a final border, some need more material cut to get the next set of units completed. Quilts tops completed waiting for quilting will be the quickest to move to finished!

So setting some goals to get these quilts to the finish line.  Finished includes the top complete and quilted, binding completed and label attached!

Ready, Set, Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment