Friday, January 17, 2020

Quilting, quilting

The joys of cutting fabric up into various pieces and then rejoining them into a quilt top is pure joy to me.   Today I am cutting up large pieces of fabric for a ruler class tomorrow. Need to have some quilt sandwiches to practice on.   Learning to use a ruler with my domestic machine will be so interesting.   I enjoy free motion quilting and ruler quilting will be an additional technique.

Here is one of my current tops coming together.  Took two classes in November at the Shipshewana Quilter's Retreat and started two tops, Narragansett Blues and Sand Castles, both Bonnie Hunter patterns.  So working now to get the rows all together so this will be ready to quilt.

Now I off to put another row (column) together.

Quiltin' in Michigan
Su

No comments:

Post a Comment