Friday, January 22, 2021

Renew, Refresh

 Wow, time to move forward on my blog adventure.  Been too busy with grandchildren, moving and sewing to keep at conversations.  

Renewing my intentions to chat about quilting.  New sewing studio has motivated me to get more organized and working hard to get some of these projects completed.  Last count 101...

New start this week, Stay at Home Round Robin.  Actually got my husband to participate in this adventure.  He has a small block leftover from his postage stamp quilt that he is going to use for his center.

I dug into my orphan block container and found several choices.  The block I selected was actually given to me in a large bag of scraps.  It is a small, pre-printed picture of an elf.  So squared it up with coping strips and added the first round.   Small piano keys.  

With that finished I can get to work on adding the final border on Flurry, a quilt guild block exchange challenge.  Then next on my list is to get borders on Pumpkin Patch.  All pieces ready to be sewn together.  

Going to be a nice, stay at home retreat week-end.



3 comments:

  1. The first round looks great on your center block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to SAHRR! I hope this challenge gets you back to blogging your quilting adventures! Love that Elf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, Su!

    Loving the blog. I'm going to have to find some time to read the whole thing. I can't believe I didn't know about this. Although I think you have mentioned it but I just never came here.

    ReplyDelete