Monday, January 25, 2021

Monday update:

Wonderful week end of sewing.  I participated in a stay-at-home quilting retreat with online, Stashbuster group.  Good motivation to concentrate on several UFO's.  Borders have been added to complete two quilt tops.  Then prepared a backing and binding for Pine Tree Point, now to get that flimsy onto long arm.   In between this work, I cut more strips for my green Irish chain quilt top in progress.  Another Bonnie Hunter project I have been dreaming about and started doing four-patches as leader/enders back in December.




2 comments:

  1. Love this, Su! I have a pile of leftover tree blocks from a swap years ago. All signed with my name and state. Never know what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I am making this one in rainbow colors!

    ReplyDelete